Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Most Humble Appologise

I know some of you have gotten used to coming here and reading a little something something, But you haven't been able to do that.

Since that accident, I haven't written much.
I blame it on the meds.
By the time I get home, after my light doodie, I'm so medicated up that I can't think straight enough to speak, let alone type.
I stare at the wall waiting for the right word to pop into my head.
But I'm Route 66 and all the words I need are on the Freeway, cruising by my lonely brain, completely unaware that it's even there for them to be serviced.

Anyway, I'll do better soon.

Until then, don't let em' getcha.

V.V.

1 comment:

JustRex said...

I know there's stuff in that brain just bouncing around waiting to come out. The meds don't help much. I try to consume at least four cups of coffee before I write. Gives me just the right jitter to seem authentic. (grinz)