Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rambling Man

Hunter S. Thompson lives on in all of us.
The keys on this computer are unresponsive at times.
It causes me to type, and retype.
Edit forward and back, backward and forth.
A line I lifted from an old WCW speech.
Like Woody Guthrie says, "I really love that line."

Ataxia.
I think I have ataxia.
It causes memory loss a dazed perspective, and a drunken kind of stagger.
Dizziness.
Sort of two steps forward and one step back.
Not all the time, but on occation.
And knee jerk.
Not the reactions, but more of a tremor.
I wake up, drive to work, and don't even remember.

Zombies ARE real.
We walk the Earth in a stupor of unknown.
Eating, sleeping, doing things.
Watch tv all day and not remember the plot of anything I've seen.

If you exploit an idea you got from a movie, buy a man that says he got the idea from a book, does it mean you should read more, or watch more movies.

I've got to stop.
The editing is killing me, and I'm too out of it (totally sober) to handle myself.

I just needed to tell somebody I'm having difficulty keeping myself together at times.
When everything blends together, I feel like I've done somethingI should regret, but can't tell what year it happened.
Maybe when I was a child.

No comments: